dilluns, 31 de maig del 2010

INTERVIEW




You wake up a lot of great admiration and envy. Is it easy to live every day knowing Cristiano Ronaldo?

Yes, yes, I adapted to my life and there are times for everything. There are times to stay focused on football, to go out there to be with family ... I used to and I feel very comfortable being who I am. It is true that sometimes is not easy, but this is my life and I am very happy with it.

Come on, that the intimate lives Cristiano Cristiano well with the crowds ...

Ja, ja ... Yes, the two are compatible. We are good friends.

And how is knowing that you are worth almost 100 million euros, hear every day that the players are privileged?

Well, there are people who are happy and others not. Life is always so. If God does not please everyone, I'm not going to please me. It's normal. I understand and respect what is said there, but often do not share. I am calm, I'm in a great club and I will prove myself, my family, people who love me and the people who hired me that it worth it. I have nothing more to say. Just work.

Do not you think that football has been running wild?

Many would find it obscene how much you pay. No, I do not think so. It seems only fair. The way things are.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada

Powered By Blogger